From the ML:
While I was tweaking the "dynamic sources" script, I have discovered
that (I guess) using an non-available port to connect to the streaming
server is freezing the liquidsoap process. I don't know if it's expected
What I get from the log is:
2011/05/12 18:03:52 [output(dot)shoutcast:2] Connection failed: could
not connect to host: Connection timed out in connect()!
2011/05/12 18:03:52 [clock.wallclock_main:2] Error when starting output
In the meantime and after this, the telnet prompt is unavailable.
2011/05/12 18:07:30 [main:3] Shutdown started!
2011/05/12 18:07:30 [main:3] Waiting for threads to terminate...
but with no success: the only way I have found to terminate liquidsoap
is killall -9 liquidsoap.
I have to specify that I am running liquidsoap in a virtual host.